2020 Baptist Health Center for the Advancement of Learning Week
5th Annual Baptist Health Scholarly Showcase
The Baptist Health Office of Academic Affairs invites you to participate in the 2020 Baptist Health Scholarly Showcase. Each year, the Scholarly Showcase provides a forum for students, residents and faculty members affiliated with Baptist Health to share their recent academic projects and accomplishments. This year’s Center for the Advancement of Learning Week will begin on Monday, April 27th with the Scholarly Showcase reception and poster presentation. Baptist Health will celebrate the 2020 Center for the Advancement of Learning Week from April 27th - May 1st.
Categories for the Poster Presentations include:
- Innovation in Education
- Practice Innovation/Evidence-Based Practice
- Practice Innovation/Performance Improvement
Presenters must be either:
- Student enrolled in a program with an academic affiliation with Baptist Health
- Baptist Health Residents or Fellows enrolled in programs sponsored by Baptist Health
- Physician, Allied Health Professional or staff serving as a faculty member of a Baptist Health affiliated training program
Please submit your abstract and additional information by Monday, April 6th. Your submission will be reviewed by the Scholarly Showcase panel. You will be notified by Friday, April 10th if your submission has been accepted for inclusion in the program. Of those projects identified for inclusion, one project will be selected by the Scholarly Showcase panel to be highlighted during the Showcase Reception on Monday, April 27th at 5:30 P.M. All projects identified for inclusion must print a poster approximately 3’x 4’. The final poster must be emailed to JeannellV@baptisthealth.net by Friday, April 17th, 2019.
Follow the instructions below to submit your abstract for consideration for our poster presentation event. You will be notified shortly regarding the suitability of your submission for the event.
Before submitting, please read all relevant policies and/or submission guidelines.
The submission process consists of the following steps:
- Read and accept the Submission Agreement
- Provide information about yourself and any co-authors
- Upload your electronic file, if any, and associated files
Before you begin, please be sure you have the following items:
- The submission's title
- The abstract (up to 500 words)
- A list of keywords (10 maximum)
- The electronic format of your abstract, or hyperlink to your file, if any
- A PDF version of your poster that will be presented the day of the event
Click Submit Abstract to begin the submission process. You will be required to login in or create an account with Scholarly Commons.