4th Annual Baptist Health Scholarly Showcase
The Baptist Health Office of Academic Affairs invites you to participate in the 2019 Baptist Health Scholarly Showcase. Each year, the Scholarly Showcase provides a forum for students, residents and faculty members affiliated with Baptist Health to share their recent academic projects and accomplishments. This year’s Academic Affairs Week will begin on Monday, August 26 with the Scholarly Showcase reception and poster presentation.
Categories for the Poster Presentations include:
- Innovation in Education
- Practice Innovation/ Evidence-Based Practice
- Practice Innovation / Performance Improvement
Presenters must be either:
- Student enrolled in a program with an academic affiliation with Baptist Health
- Residents or Fellows enrolled in programs sponsored by Baptist Health
- Physician, Allied Health Professional or staff serving as a faculty member of a Baptist Health affiliated training program
Please submit your abstract and additional information by Friday, June 28th. Your submission will be reviewed by the Scholarly Showcase panel. You will be notified by Friday, July 26th if your submission has been accepted for inclusion in the program. Of those projects identified for inclusion, one project will be selected by the Scholarly Showcase panel to be highlighted during the Showcase Reception on Monday, August 26th at 5:30 P.M. All projects identified for inclusion must print a poster approximately 3’x 4’. The final poster must be emailed to JeannellV@baptisthealth.net by August 2, 2019.
Click Submit Abstract to begin the submission process. You will be required to login in or create an account with Scholarly Commons.